-->

Watford have completed the signing of Mario Suarez from Fiorentina for an undisclosed fee.

Suarez, who had joined Fiorentina from Atletico Madrid in the summer, has signed a four-and-a-half-year deal with Watford.

The 28-year-old midfielder, who has played for the Spanish national side three times, worked with Hornets boss Quique Sanchez Flores at Atletico.


"I'm very happy and I'm really excited to be a Hornet," he said. "I hope we live very good moments together."

He added on his Twitter account: "I'm officially signing for @WatfordFC. Thank you @acffiorentina and their fans for the support. I will give my all in the @premierleague."

The Press Association reports that Suarez cost Watford around £4 million.

Watford had handed full debuts to fellow January signings Costel Pantilimon and Nordin Amrabat in Saturday's 1-0 FA Cup victory over Nottingham Forest as they seek to build on an impressive start to the season that sees them sitting 10th in the Premier League.

Enregistrer un commentaire

 
Top